2.0E (1996)2D Video Game Arcade Video Game Country of Origin - Germany Space Video Game
Crazy Gravity is a 2D parallax scrolling space game where the objective is to guide the ship through the maze of corridors to the end of the level. The included help file, Gravity.hlp, contains the following description:
Crazy Gravity lets you experience the wonderful world of gravity, as breathtaking and realistic as never before. You fly through a system of caverns with your silver spaceship, take freight on board and carry these freight containers to your homebase. Along the way you must get past many obstacles. Fans blow your ship against rocks, magnets attract you, rods move into your way and cannons bombard you with fireballs. Since you must constantly struggle against the force of gravity, your task is even more difficult. You will encounter many other obstacles and barriers, always in new formations, always confronting you with new problems that you have to cope with.
Crazy Gravity offers you a spectacular gaming experience. Fantastic 256 color graphics, fast animations and great parallax scrolling will keep you in front of the screen for many, many hours. With the level editor you can even design your own levels.
A registered copy contains the following features:
- You will not be pestered by shareware messages anymore.
- You will be able to play all 18 levels, not just the three test levels of the shareware version.
- The shareware version of Crazy Gravity contains one easy, one medium and one difficult level. In the full version you will find some additional easy levels and many medium and difficult levels. So there is something for everyone's taste.
- You will get access to passwords for every level. This will enable you to continue when you fail to complete a very difficult level.
- You will get access to cheat codes. Entering one of these cheat codes during the game will give you an infinite number of lives, all the keys or an enormous amount of fuel.
- You will be able to design your own levels with the level editor and test them in the game. You will be able to open all existing levels with the level editor, have a look at them, save them as BMP files and print them out with any graphic file viewer or bitmap editor. This will help you navigate every level.
- All updates of Crazy Gravity can be used with your personal registration key.
DetailsSoftware Name: Crazy Gravity
Software Version: 2.0E
Release Year: 1996
Developer: Alex Meierhoefer
Publisher: Alex Meierhoefer
License Type: Shareware Timed Trial/Demo
Installation Method: Install to Local Disk
Below are the system requirements (sometimes referred to as the minimum system requirements) that the software developer or publisher stated at the time of release.Operating System: Microsoft Windows 95 Processor: --
Processor Speed: --
System Memory: --
Graphics Requirement: none
Graphics Resolution: none
Hard Disk Space Required: 2MB
Network Requirements: Not required
Input Devices: Keyboard,Mouse
Disk Drive Requirements: No disk required for operation
Additional Software Required: --
Other Requirements: --
Below is a compatiblity table. This table states what operating systems the software can be run upon.
| Microsoft Windows 3.0|
| Microsoft Windows 3.1|
| Microsoft Windows 3.11|
| Microsoft Windows NT 3.5|
| Microsoft Windows 95|
| Microsoft Windows NT 4.0|
| Microsoft Windows 98|
| Microsoft Windows 2000|
| Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition|
| Microsoft Windows XP|
| Microsoft Windows Vista|